Hotel de Vendome
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel de Vendome
Hotel de Vendome
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel de Vendome, you'll be centrally located in Paris, steps from Place Vendome and minutes from Tuileries Garden. This 5-star hotel is close to Galeries Lafayette and Notre Dame Cathedral.
Make yourself at home in one of the 29 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs feature designer toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, a computer station, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- In-room accessibility
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Wedding services
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 5
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 29
- One meeting room
- Computer station
- Individually decorated
- Room service (24 hours)
- Premium bedding
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free bottled water
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- Designer toiletries
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Pillow menu
- Satellite TV service
- Hair dryer
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free WiFi
- Bathtub only
- Turndown service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 39 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 198 per vehicle (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 45 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 70 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.30 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy