Hotel Dann Cartagena
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Dann Cartagena
Hotel Dann Cartagena
About the Hotel
Located in Cartagena (Bocagrande), Hotel Dann Cartagena is close to Aduana Square and Clock Tower. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of San Felipe de Barajas Castle and Popa Convent.
Make yourself at home in one of the 90 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a Select Comfort bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This Art Deco hotel also features babysitting/childcare (surcharge) and wedding services. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's beachfront restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar, take in a pool view, and even dine alfresco (weather permitting). You can also stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Cartagena? This hotel has 2250 square feet (209 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle.
- Luggage storage
- Conference center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Children's pool
- Computer station
- Year Built 1986
- 24-hour business center
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Coffee shop or café
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Pool sun loungers
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Conference space size (feet) - 2250
- Beach towels
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Free breakfast
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 90
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 209
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach umbrellas
- Multilingual staff
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 19
- Pool umbrellas
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Individually furnished
- Free toiletries
- Satellite TV service
- iPod docking station
- Shower only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rainfall showerhead
- Turndown service
- Daily housekeeping
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free WiFi
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually decorated
- Private bathroom
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 10 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 40000 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 8500.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy