Select your stay dates to check availability at Cascais Hotel
About the Hotel
When you stay at Cascais Hotel in Cascais, you'll be near the beach and minutes from Cascais Beach and Museum of the Sea. This hotel is within close proximity of Church of the Assumption and Paula Rego Historical House.
Make yourself at home in one of the 40 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, housekeeping is provided daily, and you can request cribs/infant beds (complimentary).
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 11 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Smoke-free property
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Rooftop terrace
- Free breakfast
- Luggage storage
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathtub or shower
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free toiletries
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Private bathroom
Know Before You Go
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Self parking fee: EUR 15.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25.00 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.