Hotel Crown Palais Shuhoku
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Crown Palais Shuhoku
Hotel Crown Palais Shuhoku
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Crown Palais Shuhoku, you'll be centrally located in Odate, convenient to Odate Jukai Dome and Odate Folk Museum. This hotel is within the region of Nagabashiri Air Hole Museum and Osarizawa Mine Historic Site.
Make yourself at home in one of the 85 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon. Additional features at this hotel include wedding services and tour/ticket assistance.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or grab a snack at a coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and an elevator (lift). Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 85
- Coffee shop or café
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Smoke-free property
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Gift shops or newsstand
- 24-hour front desk
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Hair salon
- Wedding services
- Private bathroom
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Electric kettle
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Free wired Internet
- Towels provided
- Shower/tub combination
- LCD TV
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1080 for adults and JPY 756 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 300 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy