Hotel Costa Azul
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Costa Azul
Hotel Costa Azul
About the Hotel
Hotel Costa Azul is in the heart of Palma de Mallorca, walking distance from Auditorium de Palma de Mallorca and Paseo Maritime. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Municipal Market of Santa Catalina and Palma Yacht Club.
Make yourself at home in one of the 126 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of Hotel Costa Azul, or find a snack in a coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Pool sun loungers
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Outdoor pool
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 126
- Coffee shop or café
- Indoor pool
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Shower only
- Designer toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Satellite TV service
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 15 May to 30 September.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Extended parking fee: EUR 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.55 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy