Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Convertini
About the Hotel
Located in Milan, Hotel Convertini is in the suburbs and convenient to San Raffaele Hospital and University of Milano-Bicocca. This hotel is within close proximity of Galleria Campari and PalaSesto.
Make yourself at home in one of the 13 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include phones and desks.
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. A shuttle from the hotel to the airport is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 13
- Tours/ticket assistance
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy