Hotel Confort Ariari
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Confort Ariari
Hotel Confort Ariari
About the Hotel
Located in Granada, Hotel Confort Ariari is minutes from Alan Jara Coliseum and Granada Park. This hotel is within close proximity of Granada Olympic Villa.
Make yourself at home in one of the 22 air-conditioned rooms featuring LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a terrace. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a bite to eat at a coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- In-room accessibility
- Free WiFi
- Accessible bathroom
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Free parking nearby
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- One meeting room
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- Premium bedding
- Free local calls
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- LED TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free WiFi
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy