Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Columbia
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Columbia, you'll be centrally located in Sao Paulo, minutes from Trackers and Municipal Theater. This hotel is close to Sala Sao Paulo Concert Hall and Pinacoteca do Estado Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 99 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include blackout drapes/curtains, housekeeping is provided daily, and rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) can be requested.
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as a fitness center or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This hotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Year Built 1975
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Designated smoking areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting rooms 2
- Business center
- Number of floors - 7
- Fitness facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free breakfast
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Multilingual staff
- Free WiFi
- In-room accessibility
- Total number of rooms - 99
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Private bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
- Room service (limited hours)
- Premium TV channels
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: BRL 22-38 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy