Hotel Città di Milano
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Città di Milano
Hotel Città di Milano
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Città di Milano, you'll be centrally located in Venice, steps from St. Mark's Basilica and St Mark's Campanile. This hotel is within close proximity of Procuratie Vecchie and St. Mark's Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 22 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and hair dryers.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services.
Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
- Concierge services
- Smoke-free property
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 3
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathtub or shower
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5.00 per stay (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy