Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Cinelândia
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Cinelândia, you'll be centrally located in Sao Paulo, steps from Trackers and minutes from Municipal Theater. This hotel is close to Sala Sao Paulo Concert Hall and Pinacoteca do Estado Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 84 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and blackout drapes/curtains.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 8
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 84
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Television in common areas
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 2010
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower only
- Private bathroom
- LCD TV
- Cable TV service
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.