Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Chino
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Chino in Woolloongabba, you'll be minutes from Princess Alexandra Hospital and close to The Gabba. This 4.5-star hotel is within close proximity of Mater Private Hospital Brisbane and Lady Cilento Children's Hospital.
Make yourself at home in one of the 65 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are served on weekdays for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and an elevator (lift). Free self parking is available onsite.
- Spa tub
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 4
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 65
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Accessible bathroom
- Luggage storage
- Fitness facilities
- Roll-in shower
- Laundry facilities
- Free WiFi
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- In-room accessibility
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2009
- Television in common areas
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free WiFi
- Limited housekeeping
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free toiletries
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- One child 8 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 5 and AUD 25 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: AUD 30.00
- Late check-out fee: AUD 30.00
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 30.0 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 150.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy