Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Centauro
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Centauro in Venice (San Marco), you'll be minutes from Palazzo Contarini del Bovolo and Rialto Bridge. This hotel is within close proximity of La Fenice Opera House and Fortuny Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 air-conditioned rooms featuring plasma televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Total number of rooms - 30
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Year Built 1500
- Daily housekeeping
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Plasma TV
- In-room safe
- Down comforter
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.75 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy