Hotel Catedral Plaza
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Catedral Plaza
Hotel Catedral Plaza
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Catedral Plaza in Santa Marta (Historic Center), you'll be minutes from Santa Marta Cathedral and Customs House. This hotel is within close proximity of Tairona Gold Museum and Parque de Los Novios.
Make yourself at home in one of the 69 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. This Beaux Arts hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hotel Catedral Plaza. While enjoying a refreshing dip in the hotel pool, you can order your favorite drink at the poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting rooms 4
- Computer station
- Year Built 2016
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 69
- Smoke-free property
- Free breakfast
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Rooftop terrace
- Wedding services
- Number of floors - 7
- Poolside bar
- Outdoor pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Free toiletries
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 7 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A late check-out fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy