Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Catedral
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Catedral, you'll be centrally located in Mar del Plata, steps from Bingo del Mar and minutes from Aguas Danzantes Fountain. This hotel is within close proximity of Casino Central and Central Casino.
Make yourself at home in one of the 36 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones and ceiling fans, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.
Enjoy a bite to eat at a coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and an elevator (lift).
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Snack bar/deli
- Concierge services
- Number of floors - 4
- Coffee shop or café
- Luggage storage
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cable TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Ceiling fan
- Shower only
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The 21% national VAT (value-added tax) is not included in the price, and will be charged at the property upon check-out for all citizens of Argentina. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveler will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed in June.