Hotel Catalonia Roma
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Catalonia Roma
Hotel Catalonia Roma
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Catalonia Roma in Barcelona (Downtown Barcelona), you'll be convenient to Arenas de Barcelona and Casa Batllo. This hotel is close to Palau de la Musica Catalana and Sagrada Familia.
Make yourself at home in one of the 49 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Barcelona? This hotel has facilities measuring 538 square feet (50 square meters), including a meeting room.
- Business center
- Conference space size (meters) - 50
- Total number of rooms - 49
- Multilingual staff
- In-room accessibility
- Number of floors - 7
- Free WiFi
- Year Built 1986
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Conference space size (feet) - 538
- One meeting room
- Tours/ticket assistance
- 24-hour front desk
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room safe
- LCD TV
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Private bathroom
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 13 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 32 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.72 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy