Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Cassino
About the Hotel
Located in Foz do Iguacu, Hotel Cassino is minutes from Cathedral of St. John the Baptist and Rafain Churrascaria Show. This hotel is within close proximity of Lake Itaipu and Mercosul Shopping Mall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 41 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, housekeeping is provided daily, and you can request cribs/infant beds (complimentary).
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and an arcade/game room.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Free breakfast
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Arcade/game room
- Luggage storage
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- Free self parking
- Billiards or pool table
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Total number of rooms - 41
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Outdoor pool
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Private bathroom
- Free WiFi
- Shower only
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 50 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy