Hotel Casa Real
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Casa Real
Hotel Casa Real
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Casa Real in Monteria, you'll be minutes from Colonial Cathedral of St. Jerome and Simon Bolivar Park. This hotel is within close proximity of Monteria Clinic.
Make yourself at home in one of the 31 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 31
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The resort fee will be collected at check-in or check-out and may include the following fees: Bellboy fee, municipal service tax, service charge and/or hotel insurance. Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy