Hotel Casa De Indias
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Casa De Indias
Hotel Casa De Indias
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Casa De Indias, you'll be centrally located in Cartagena, steps from University of Cartagena and Cartagena Cathedral. This 4-star guesthouse is close to Puerta del Reloj and San Felipe de Barajas Castle.
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and a spa tub.
A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Free breakfast
- Computer station
- In-room safe
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Free toiletries
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Turndown service
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 9 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy