Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Carmen
About the Hotel
Located in Iguazu (Zona Granja), Hotel Carmen is minutes from Guira Oga and Imagenes de la Selva. This hotel is within close proximity of Aripuca and Punto Iguazu Shopping Mall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 71 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include phones, housekeeping is provided daily, and you can request cribs/infant beds (complimentary).
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include laundry facilities, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Spa services on site
- Free WiFi
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- In-room accessibility
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 71
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Designated smoking areas
- Room service (limited hours)
- Flat-panel TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Shower only
- Private bathroom
Know Before You Go
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 14.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Argentina will be charged the national value-added tax (21%) upon check-out. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveler will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy