Hotel Carlos V
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Carlos V
Hotel Carlos V
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Carlos V, you'll be centrally located in Cusco, steps from Museo de Plantas Sagradas Magicas y Medicinales and minutes from Museum of Contemporary Art. This hotel is within close proximity of Plaza de Armas and Inca Museum.
Stay in one of 30 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is provided daily, and rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) can be requested.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service.
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Concierge services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Shower only
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-panel TV
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 15.00 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy