Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Capitol
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Capitol in Milan (Porta Magenta), you'll be minutes from Teatro Ventaglio Nazionale and close to Santa Maria Delle Grazie. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Museo Cenacolo Vinciano and Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie.
Make yourself at home in one of the 66 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Computers with complimentary wired and wireless Internet keep you connected, and satellite programming is available for entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature jetted bathtubs and designer toiletries.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, a computer station, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Milan? This hotel has facilities measuring 1292 square feet (120 square meters), including meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 10
- Number of buildings/towers - 26-32
- Fitness facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space size (feet) - 1292
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 120
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Year Built 1999
- Total number of rooms - 66
- Meeting rooms 2
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium TV channels
- LCD TV
- In-room safe
- Soundproofed rooms
- Shower/tub combination
- Free local calls
- Room service (limited hours)
- Private bathroom
- Jetted bathtub
- Air conditioning
- Premium bedding
- In-room massage available
- Individually decorated
- Hair dryer
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Down comforter
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Designer toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free toiletries
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- Free newspaper
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room computer
- Sofa bed size single
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 19.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 19.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy