Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Capital
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Capital, you'll be centrally located in Kota Kinabalu, steps from Wisma Merdeka and Suria Sabah Shopping Mall. This hotel is within close proximity of Gaya Street Sunday Market and KK Esplanade.
Make yourself at home in one of the 112 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, luggage storage, and an elevator (lift).
- Designated smoking areas
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Free WiFi
- Year Built 1967
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 10
- Total number of rooms - 112
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Satellite TV service
- Free bottled water
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Premium TV channels
- Hair dryer
- Room service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free WiFi
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Partially open bathroom
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Daily housekeeping
Know Before You Go
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 50.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy