Hotel Cap Polonio
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Cap Polonio
Hotel Cap Polonio
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Cap Polonio, you'll be centrally located in Ushuaia, steps from Town Hall and Provincial Legislature. This hotel is within close proximity of Iglesia de la Merced and Antigua Iglesia Parroquial.
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Ushuaia? This hotel has 1615 square feet (150 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space size (meters) - 150
- Meeting rooms 2
- Conference space
- Ski storage
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 1615
- Express check-in
- Smoke-free property
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Snack bar/deli
- 24-hour front desk
- Free toiletries
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The 21% national VAT (value-added tax) is not included in the price, and will be charged at the property upon check-out for all citizens of Argentina. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveler will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy