Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Camelia
About the Hotel
Hotel Camelia is in the heart of Rome, walking distance from Baths of Diocletian and Porta Pia. This hotel is close to Trevi Fountain and Spanish Steps.
Make yourself at home in one of the 40 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature bidets and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Rome? This hotel has facilities measuring 377 square feet (35 square meters), including a meeting room.
- Conference space size (meters) - 35
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Conference space size (feet) - 377
- Year Built 1920
- Sofa bed
- Private bathroom
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Soundproofed rooms
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy