Hotel Caju de Ouro
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Caju de Ouro
Hotel Caju de Ouro
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Caju de Ouro in Feira de Santana, you'll be convenient to Center for Culture Amelio Amorim Theater and Margarida Ribeiro Municipal Theater. This hotel is within close proximity of Raimundo de Oliveira Contemporary Art Museum and Museum of Contemporary Art.
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves lunch and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
- In-room accessibility
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas
- Accessible bathroom
- Smoke-free property
- Meeting rooms 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Roll-in shower
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Year Built 2016
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 6
- Luggage storage
- Free breakfast
- Television in common areas
- Free WiFi
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- LCD TV
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: BRL 20 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy