Hotel Breezebay Marina
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Breezebay Marina
Hotel Breezebay Marina
About the Hotel
Located in Miyako Island, Hotel Breezebay Marina is by the ocean, minutes from Ueno German Culture Village, and close to Tomori Imugya Beach. This beach hotel is within the vicinity of Kurima Bridge and Maebama Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 115 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and slippers. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Head down to the water and enjoy a day at the private beach, or take advantage of other recreational amenities, which include an outdoor pool. This hotel also features gift shops/newsstands and tour/ticket assistance.
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary at scheduled times.
- Free breakfast
- Total number of rooms - 115
- Year Built 2009
- Grocery/convenience store
- Shopping on site
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Free airport transportation
- Children's pool
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Free self parking
- On private beach
- Outdoor pool
- Conference space
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: JPY 5400 per pet, per day
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy