Hotel Bella Camboriú
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Bella Camboriú
Hotel Bella Camboriú
About the Hotel
Hotel Bella Camboriú is in the heart of Balneario Camboriu, walking distance from Atlantico Shopping Mall and Almirante Tamandare Square. This hotel is within close proximity of Cinerama Shopping Mall and Taquarinhas Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 84 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an indoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Total number of rooms - 84
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Free breakfast
- In-room accessibility
- Number of floors - 10
- Billiards or pool table
- Multilingual staff
- Concierge services
- Year Built 2005
- Children's pool
- Accessible bathroom
- Indoor pool
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Luggage storage
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- LCD TV
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Shower only
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: BRL 25.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 2.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy