Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Barlovento
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Barlovento in Cartagena (Bocagrande), you'll be minutes from Rio Cartagena Casino and close to Puerta del Reloj. This hotel is within close proximity of Bocagrande Beach and Castillo Grande Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 48 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.
- Accessible bathroom
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Number of floors - 6
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Concierge services
- Free breakfast
- 24-hour front desk
- Computer station
- Year Built 1977
- Outdoor pool
- One meeting room
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Wedding services
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- In-room accessibility
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower only
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Free toiletries
- Turndown service
- Rainfall showerhead
- Down comforter
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Free local calls
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Private bathroom
- LCD TV
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Up to 2 children 8 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 70000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 19 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy