Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Bacco
About the Hotel
Located in Furore (Fiordo di Furore), Hotel Bacco is minutes from Church of San Giacomo and Cantine Marisa Cuomo. This hotel is within close proximity of Church of Sant'Elia and Church of San Michele.
Make yourself at home in one of the 19 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Rooms have private balconies. Digital television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as an attached winery. This Mediterranean hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). The shuttle (surcharge) will take you to the nearby beach or shopping center.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, where you can take in a garden view and dine alfresco (weather permitting). Or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle.
- Total number of rooms - 19
- Rooftop terrace
- Hair salon
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free breakfast
- Wedding services
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Year Built 1930
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 2
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Multilingual staff
- Laundry facilities
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 11
- Concierge services
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Train station drop-off (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Winery attached
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Digital TV service
- Air conditioning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Bathtub or shower
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free toiletries
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, ferry terminal, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 110.00 per room (one-way)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.5 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed between 10 January and 18 March.