Hotel Avanshell Akasaka
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Avanshell Akasaka
Hotel Avanshell Akasaka
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Avanshell Akasaka, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, convenient to Suntory Hall and Tokyo Tower. This hotel is close to Tokyo Imperial Palace and Meiji Jingu Shrine.
Make yourself at home in one of the 71 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wired Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, hair dryers, and slippers.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or grab a snack at a coffee shop/café.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and an elevator (lift). Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel has facilities measuring 237 square feet (22 square meters), including a meeting room.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- One meeting room
- Conference space size (meters) - 22
- Total number of rooms - 71
- Multilingual staff
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Number of floors - 11
- Conference space size (feet) - 237
- Coffee shop or café
- Free wired Internet
- Hair dryer
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Shared bathroom with sink in room
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room massage available
- Free bottled water
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- Microwave (on request)
- Individually decorated
- Shower/tub combination
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Pay movies
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Know Before You Go
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1300 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy