Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Aurora
About the Hotel
This family-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Museum of Cinema and Jewish Bath.
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 air-conditioned rooms featuring microwaves and minibars. Rooms have private balconies. Digital television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Free WiFi
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 2
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower only
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 50.00 per room (roundtrip)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50 percent for stays in January, February, and November. Guests exempt from the tax include residents of Siracusa City, children under 12 years of age, and disabled persons. Please note that other exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 12 nights
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy