Hotel Apollo - LifeClass Hotels & Spa
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Apollo - LifeClass Hotels & Spa
Hotel Apollo - LifeClass Hotels & Spa
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Apollo - LifeClass Hotels & Spa, you'll be centrally located in Portoroz, walking distance from Portoroz Beach and close to Piran Harbour. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Tartinijev Trg and Golf Club Adriatic.
Make yourself at home in one of the 87 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Rooms have private balconies. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 2 indoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. This hotel also features gift shops/newsstands, a hair salon, and wedding services. Guests who want to try their luck at the slots can hop on the complimentary casino shuttle.
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of Hotel Apollo - LifeClass Hotels & Spa, or find a snack in a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle.
- Free casino shuttle
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Full-service spa
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Private beach nearby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour front desk
- Coffee shop or café
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Health club
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Business center
- Children's club
- Number of indoor pools - 2
- Free breakfast
- Hair salon
- Total number of rooms - 87
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Spa services on site
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 7
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Hair dryer
- Soundproofed rooms
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 10 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 10 (rates may vary)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 25
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 12.5 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 140
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 70 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.01 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 7 years of age.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 1 July to 9 August: