Hotel Apollo - LifeClass Hotels & Spa
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Apollo - LifeClass Hotels & Spa
Hotel Apollo - LifeClass Hotels & Spa
About the Hotel
A stay at Hotel Apollo - LifeClass Hotels & Spa places you in the heart of Portoroz, minutes from Portoroz Beach and close to Aquarium. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Forma Viva and Nemo Divers Diving Centre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 87 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Rooms have private balconies. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 2 indoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon. Guests who want to try their luck at the slots can hop on the complimentary casino shuttle.
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of Hotel Apollo - LifeClass Hotels & Spa, or find a snack in a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle.
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Free casino shuttle
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Full-service spa
- Private beach nearby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Coffee shop or café
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 87
- Health club
- Wedding services
- Children's club
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Business center
- Hair salon
- Number of indoor pools - 2
- Free breakfast
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of floors - 7
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Premium bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Shower/tub combination
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 10 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 10 (rates may vary)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 25
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 12.5 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 140
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 70 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.01 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 7 years of age.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 1 July to 9 August: