Hotel Apollo - LifeClass Hotels & Spa
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Apollo - LifeClass Hotels & Spa
Hotel Apollo - LifeClass Hotels & Spa
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Apollo - LifeClass Hotels & Spa, you'll be centrally located in Portoroz, walking distance from Portoroz Beach and close to Piran Harbour. This 4-star hotel is within the vicinity of Tartinijev Trg and Izola Marina.
Make yourself at home in one of the 87 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Rooms have private balconies. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 2 indoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of Hotel Apollo - LifeClass Hotels & Spa, or find a snack in a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Full-service spa
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Private beach nearby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Coffee shop or café
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Total number of rooms - 87
- Health club
- Wedding services
- Children's club
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Business center
- Number of indoor pools - 2
- Hair salon
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free breakfast
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of floors - 7
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free toiletries
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cable TV service
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 10 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 10 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 3.50 per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 25
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 12.5 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.27 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 7 years of age.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 03 July to 03 August: