Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Aomori
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Aomori in Aomori, you'll be minutes from Aomori Prefectural Digital Museum and Munakata Shiko Memorial Museum of Art. This hotel is within close proximity of Uto Shrine and Aomori Port.
Make yourself at home in one of the 155 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as coffee/tea makers and blackout drapes/curtains.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Aomori? This hotel has 12023 square feet (1117 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wedding services
- Business center
- Free WiFi
- Free train station pickup
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 155
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Conference space size (feet) - 12023
- Conference space size (meters) - 1117
- Conference center
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Coffee shop or café
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Hair dryer
- Free wired Internet
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Daily housekeeping
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1850.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 600 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 2376 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 3564 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy