Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Andarax
About the Hotel
When you stay at Hotel Andarax in Aguadulce, you'll be close to La Envia Golf Course. This hotel is within the vicinity of Gran Plaza Mall and Alcazaba.
Make yourself at home in one of the 108 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a seasonal outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and an arcade/game room. Additional amenities include gift shops/newsstands and a television in the lobby.
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of Hotel Andarax, or find a snack in a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, and an elevator (lift). Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Number of floors - 2
- Total number of rooms - 108
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Arcade/game room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Gift shops or newsstand
- One meeting room
- Year Built 1993
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Television in lobby
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- Private bathroom
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Bathtub only
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV service
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 5 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20-25 per night