Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Alimar
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Alimar in Natal (Ponta Negra), you'll be convenient to Artesanato Villarte Shops and Frasqueirao Stadium. This hotel is within close proximity of Craft Fair of Ponta Negra and Praia Shopping.
Make yourself at home in one of the 29 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and an arcade/game room.
Satisfy your appetite at a coffee shop/café serving guests of Hotel Alimar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Natal? This hotel has facilities measuring 968 square feet (90 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Conference space size (meters) - 90
- Free WiFi
- Arcade/game room
- 24-hour front desk
- One meeting room
- Total number of rooms - 29
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Outdoor pool
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of floors - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 968
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Free cribs/infant beds
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy