Hotel Adrianópolis All Suites
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Adrianópolis All Suites
Hotel Adrianópolis All Suites
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Adrianópolis All Suites in Manaus (Adrianopolis), you'll be convenient to Manauara Shopping and Teatro Amazonas. This hotel is within close proximity of Museu do Indio and Alta de Taruma waterfalls.
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens. Rooms have private balconies. 32-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Sofa bed
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Separate living room
- Separate bedroom
- LCD TV
- In-room safe
- Premium TV channels
- Shower only
- Separate dining area
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 7 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: BRL 70 per person (one-way)
- Self parking fee: BRL 10 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy