Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel 53
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel 53, you'll be centrally located in York, steps from York Castle Museum and Clifford's Tower. This family-friendly hotel is within close proximity of York Barbican and Fairfax House.
Stay in one of 100 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in York? This hotel has facilities measuring 1292 square feet (120 square meters), including meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Accessible bathroom
- Smoke-free property
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space size (feet) - 1292
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Year Built 2002
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Conference space size (meters) - 120
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 5
- Television in common areas
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Roll-in shower
- Free WiFi
- In-room accessibility
- Multilingual staff
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Access via exterior corridors
- Hair dryer
- Coffee/tea maker
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 10.75 for adults and GBP 5.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 10.00 per day
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 30 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy