Hosteria El Paraiso
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hosteria El Paraiso
Hosteria El Paraiso
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hosteria El Paraiso in El Chalten, you'll be in the mountains and close to Capilla de los Escaladores and Salto El Chorrillo Waterfall. This hotel is within the vicinity of Laguna Torre and Laguna de los Tres.
Make yourself at home in one of the 19 guestrooms. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and bidets. Housekeeping is provided daily, and both cribs/infant beds (complimentary) and rollaway/extra beds are available on request.
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a fireplace in the lobby.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hosteria El Paraiso. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times.
- Fireplace in lobby
- One meeting room
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 19
- Business center
- Television in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Balcony or patio
- Hair dryer
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Argentina will be charged the national value-added tax (21%) upon check-out. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveler will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy