Hostellerie Du Cheval Blanc
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hostellerie Du Cheval Blanc
Hostellerie Du Cheval Blanc
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hostellerie Du Cheval Blanc in Aosta, you'll be convenient to Arch of Augustus and Teatro Romano Ruins. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Sant'Orso Church and Porta Praetoria.
Make yourself at home in one of the 55 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature bidets and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.
Enjoy the convenience of ski-in/ski-out access at this hotel, which also features an indoor pool and a spa tub. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), ski storage, and wedding services.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.
- Year Built 1993
- Meeting rooms
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 55
- Express check-in
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Spa tub
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference center
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Ski storage
- Luggage storage
- Free parking nearby
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Indoor pool
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free self parking
- Wedding services
- Television in common areas
- Business center
- Ski shuttle
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Multilingual staff
- Laundry facilities
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Fitness facilities
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room safe
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 2 (rates may vary)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The tax ranges from EUR 0.20 to EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. The tax rate has been determined by the local administration and depends on the room price. Children under 13 years of age are exempt. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking. Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy