Select your stay dates to check availability at Hostel Yume-Nomad
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hostel Yume-Nomad in Kobe (Hyogo), you'll be minutes from Kobe Culture Hall and Minatogawa Shrine. This hostel is within close proximity of Nofuku Temple and Kobe Harborland.
Make yourself at home in one of the 21 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Housekeeping is provided once per stay, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
Satisfy your appetite at a coffee shop/café serving guests of Hostel Yume-Nomad. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 2
- Laundry facilities
- Designated smoking areas
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Coffee shop or café
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Shared bathroom
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Know Before You Go
- Children 11 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.