Select your stay dates to check availability at Friends Life
About the Hotel
With a stay at Friends Life, you'll be centrally located in St. Petersburg, steps from Beloselsky-Belozersky Palace and minutes from Anichkov Bridge. This hostel is within close proximity of Anichkov Palace and Alexandrinsky Theatre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 28 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.
Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-out, and a 24-hour front desk. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.
- Total number of rooms - 28
- 24-hour front desk
- Computer station
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 4
- Smoke-free property
- Luggage storage
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Multilingual staff
- Concierge services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2010
- Daily housekeeping
- Free international calls
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free long-distance calls
Know Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between RUB 100 and RUB 200 for adults, RUB 100 and RUB 200 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 1100 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 200 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Airplane transfer per adult: RUB 1100 (one way)
- Towels/sheets: RUB 100 per person, per stay A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this property.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy