Hostal Casa Bauza
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hostal Casa Bauza
Hostal Casa Bauza
About the Hotel
When you stay at Hostal Casa Bauza in Cala Ratjada, you'll be by the sea and minutes from Cala Ratjada Port and Sa Torre Cega. This hostal is within close proximity of Cala Gat Beach and Playa Son Moll.
Make yourself at home in one of the 52 guestrooms. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and hair dryers.
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and bicycles to rent.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hostal Casa Bauza. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
- Year Built 1964
- Free WiFi
- Poolside bar
- Number of floors - 4
- Outdoor pool
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Total number of rooms - 52
- In-room safe
- Furnished balcony
- Partially open bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Bathtub or shower
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The seasonal tax is reduced by 50% from November 1st to April 30th, and after the 7th night of stay. Children under 16 years of age are exempt. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy