Select your stay dates to check availability at Honjin Sakura-tei
About the Hotel
With a stay at Honjin Sakura-tei in Yuzawa, you'll be near ski runs and minutes from Snow Country Museum and Naspa Ski Garden. This ski ryokan is within close proximity of Yuzawa-Kogen Ski Resort and Echigo-Tsumari Art Field.
Make yourself at home in one of the 23 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, spring water baths, and complimentary toiletries.
Enjoy the convenience of ski-in/ski-out access at this ryokan, which also features hot springs and bicycles to rent. The complimentary ski shuttle makes getting to the slopes a breeze.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Honjin Sakura-tei.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
- Designated smoking areas
- Number of floors - 5
- Total number of rooms - 23
- Laundry facilities
- Free ski shuttle
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Free train station pickup
- Free WiFi
- Spa services on site
- Flat-panel TV
- Spring water bathtub
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free toiletries
- Down comforter
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Shared bathroom
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1500 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy