Homey Inn Enya
Select your stay dates to check availability at Homey Inn Enya
Homey Inn Enya
About the Hotel
With a stay at Homey Inn Enya in Yufu (Yufuin), you'll be convenient to Unaki Hime Shrine and Norman Rockwell Yufuin Museum. This pension is within close proximity of Yufuin Trickart Museum and Yufuin Stained Glass Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 3 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Rooms have private balconies. Computers are provided along with complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms with showers are provided.
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including hot springs and bicycles to rent.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Homey Inn Enya.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Total number of rooms - 3
- Number of floors - 1
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- In-room computer
- Shared bathroom
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Air conditioning fee: JPY 500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Seasonally adjusted heating fee: JPY 500 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy