Holiday Inn Manaus
Select your stay dates to check availability at Holiday Inn Manaus
Holiday Inn Manaus
About the Hotel
Holiday Inn Manaus is centrally located in Manaus, walking distance from Studio 5 Festival Mall Manaus and Convention Center and close to Povos da Amazonia Cultural Center. This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Cultural Centre of the Peoples of the Amazon and Capela do Pobre Diabo.
Make yourself at home in one of the 238 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and barbecue grills. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 13
- In-room accessibility
- Free wired Internet
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 2172
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms 4
- Coffee/tea maker
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Premium TV channels
- Designer toiletries
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 35.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy