Holiday Inn Ipswich
Select your stay dates to check availability at Holiday Inn Ipswich
Holiday Inn Ipswich
About the Hotel
Located in Ipswich, Holiday Inn Ipswich is convenient to Chantry Park and Portman Road. This hotel is within close proximity of Sir John Mills Theatre and Bourne Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 108 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Number of floors - 2
- Laundry facilities
- Accessible bathroom
- Free newspapers in lobby
- In-room accessibility
- Spa services on site
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (feet) - 353
- Meeting rooms 4
- Health club
- Smoke-free property
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Indoor pool
- Spa tub
- Free self parking
- Business center
- Total number of rooms - 108
- Pillow menu
- Shower only
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Room service (24 hours)
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Satellite TV service
- Free toiletries
- Premium TV channels
- Flat-panel TV
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.
Know Before You Go
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 8.75 and GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy