Lonesome Dove Lodge
Select your stay dates to check availability at Lonesome Dove Lodge
Lonesome Dove Lodge
About the Hotel
Located in Ogallala, Lonesome Dove Lodge is in a rural location and convenient to Front Street and Cowboy Museum. This hotel is within close proximity of Petrified Wood Gallery and Mansion on the Hill Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 71 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a fireplace in the lobby.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Ogallala? This hotel has facilities measuring 200 square feet (19 square meters), including meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Free breakfast
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 71
- In-room accessibility
- Express check-out
- Computer station
- Roll-in shower
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Free local calls
Know Before You Go
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 15 per accommodation, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 5.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy