Holiday Inn Bogota Airport
Select your stay dates to check availability at Holiday Inn Bogota Airport
Holiday Inn Bogota Airport
About the Hotel
A stay at Holiday Inn Bogota Airport places you in the heart of Bogota, convenient to Maloka Science Museum and Bogota Botanical Garden. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of El Tiempo Newspaper Bogota and Salitre Plaza Shopping Mall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 191 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and espresso makers. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a terrace. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, where you can take in a garden view, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Bogota? This hotel has 194 square feet (18 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary at scheduled times.
- Accessible bathroom
- Year Built 2011
- Conference space
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Free airport transportation
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Laundry facilities
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Pillow menu
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: COP 30000 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: COP 5000 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 6000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy