Holiday Inn ANA Kanazawa Sky
Select your stay dates to check availability at Holiday Inn ANA Kanazawa Sky
Holiday Inn ANA Kanazawa Sky
About the Hotel
A stay at Holiday Inn ANA Kanazawa Sky places you in the heart of Kanazawa, walking distance from Omicho Market and Izumi Kyoka Museum. This hotel is within close proximity of Oyama Shrine and Motenashi Dome.
Make yourself at home in one of the 100 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Detached private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon. Guests can get to nearby shops on the shuttle (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Kanazawa? This hotel has 4304 square feet ( 400 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Roll-in shower
- Number of floors - 10
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- In-room accessibility
- Multilingual staff
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Conference space size (feet) - 4304
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Conference space size (meters) - 400
- Free wired Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- In-room massage available
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Coffee/tea maker
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Shower/tub combination
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1700 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 500 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy