Hole in the Wall
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hole in the Wall
Hole in the Wall
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hole in the Wall in Mgxotyeni (Wild Coast), you'll be minutes from Hole-in-the-Wall Beach and close to Hole-in-the-Wall. This beach lodge is within the vicinity of Coffee Bay Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 air-conditioned guestrooms. Rooms have private furnished patios. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include electric kettles and in-room child care (surcharge), and housekeeping is provided daily.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool and a waterslide. Additional amenities at this lodge include babysitting/childcare (surcharge), an arcade/game room, and a television in a common area.
Satisfy your appetite at the lodge's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Arcade/game room
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Grocery/convenience store
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Total number of rooms - 5
- Spa services on site
- Pool umbrellas
- Television in common areas
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Beach towels
- Poolside bar
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Picnic area
- Pool sun loungers
- Free self parking
- Full-service spa
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Electric kettle
- Furnished patio
- Room service (limited hours)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the lodge prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between ZAR 55 and ZAR 80 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy